The European Coaching & NLP Program is divided into 5 modules distributed within 6 sessions for a total of 18 days – 170 hours of training accredited entirely by the International Coach Federation as ACTP (Accredited Coach Training Program).
Module 1 – Startup: The foundations of Coaching, the 11 key competences of Coaching, what Coaching is and what Coaching is NOT. Typical errors in Coaching. The various phases of Coaching.
Module 2 – Take Off : Basic tools in Coaching and the powerful questions. The Cartesian logic, the meta-model to ask questions of the highest quality, active listening and active presence in Coaching.
Module 3 – Flying: The values of Coaching and communication and motivational techniques of NLP that can be integrated into Coaching symbiotically. Introduction to the Reiss profile and other NLP techniques that can be integrated into Coaching methodology.
Module 4 – Turbulence: Business & Executive Coaching, Team Coaching, the possible “traps” in Coaching, brainstorming for decisions and other decision models. Mentoring & Performance Evaluation.
Module 5 – Landing: Strategical marketing in Coaching to present oneself as a Professional Coach. Mentoring & Performance Evaluation valid for the ACC-PCC-MCC credential.
1. Certification of the International Coach Federation – ACTP (highest honor within the International Coach Federation)
2. 170 hours of training approved by ICF (+ 36% compared to the minimum required)
3. Diploma Certification in Neurolinguistic Programming of the International NLP Trainers Association (comparable to a Practitioner of other NLP associations)
4. Mentoring valid for the credentials of the ACC-PCC-MCC.
5. Performance Evaluation valid for the purposes of the ACC-PCC-MCC credential
6. Coaching sessions as Coach and as Coachee in the classroom and between the modules of the entire program
7. The manual guide of the entire Coaching course in order to operate as a Professional Coach immediately
8. Training of new Coaches who want to make Coaching their profession or those who want to integrate further Coaching skills into their private or professional life.
9. Enforce the idea successfully that “I am an Excellent Coach”
ROMA: May 2020
MILANO: May 2020