It is an 85- hour course which meets the ICF training requirements for accreditation at the ACC (Associate Certified Coach) level.
- 44 interactive video-conference hours through our collaborative Yuman + portal.
- 5 final exam hours including personalized feedback for the professional level reached.
- 20 self-training hours
The videoconference lessons are normally held on Wednesdays from 18:00 to 21:00. Two supervised practice sessions are held on Saturdays from 10:00 to 12:30.
The training approach is a balanced blend (50/50) between theory and practice sessions: the objective is to train Coaches who can make a difference.
Video Conference and Social environment
The course is delivered mainly through videoconference, a highly interactive classroom where all participants can comfortably interact from their homes or offices. Among the advantages:
- The course is adaptable to one’s commitments
- The weekly lessons allow for a constant learning process encouraged by the daily access to our social environment
- The lessons are video-recorded and can be accessed for 1 year.This allows forparticipants who wish to watch the lessons again to gain value from watching their coaching sessions from a meta-position.
The courses are offered twice a year in three languages: Italian, English and Spanish.
Our next editions are:
- Italian: April 1st 2020
- English: April 2nd 2020
The course lasts 5 months.
Course price is € 2.000 + VAT 22%
30% of the fee is to be paid upon registration. The balance must be paid before the starting date of the course. We are available to discuss installment programs upon request.
Discounts may also avail for “early-birds’’.
- 20% for enrollments 2 months before course start date
- 10% for enrollments 1 month before course start date
If when enrolling for the Diploma you also decide to sign up for the Professional and/or one of the Advanced modules there is a 10% discount on one of two.